Totoka River I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Though her beauty could be seen by all, he was unable to feel any pull of attractive towards her. She was but another face to be looked upon, but not a wolf that he’d ever be capable of viewing as something beyond a friend. He remained as being unaffected by the way she moved her body, her words having been deemed as far more important. Especially so since she’d asked a question, which had then been answered by the masked boy. Towards @Zoratto had his gaze then been drawn, his impatience surprising, though the Greek understood the reason for why he spoke as he had.

Back to Vixen had he looked, expression touching on apologetic for the manner in which she’d been spoken to. “He does not like the sea, and I have a message that I must deliver to a pack,” was his version of the answer, voice smooth. He’d a thought thereafter, which had quickly morphed into an offer. “You may join us, if you’ve no interest in staying here alone,” Alastor told her. As soon as the last word had moved passed his lips, he’d glanced back over towards his friend, curious of what he’d think.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 04, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 05, 2016, 12:28 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Vixen - September 24, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: I am so many types of bitches I`ve lost count - by Alastor - October 07, 2016, 12:44 AM