Sunbeam Lair I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out
Kyyneleitä virtaa vasta alakerrassa.
210 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Silver eyes flickered to rocks and the green that was slowly either dying or turning a vibrant orange or red. Autumn was perhaps his least favorite season- everything died. The only thing that it made him appreciate was his own life, and even that was not a good thing. He did not deserve a precious life, he found, not after all he had done. He had become what he hated most, and the only thing he could do was just "love" the pain away. Better was to just fuck it away, but he doubted Avannon would be up for that anytime soon. Damn... He cursed under his breath.

Hackles raised as a chuff and a greeting was sent his way, but they smoothed down as soon as Avannon revealed herself to him. He hardly moved as she bumped against him, his legs standing as strong as they had before. Asterr had done an amazing job at nursing him back to health, he had to admit. He lay the rabbit down and lifted his head to run his muzzle through his lover's neck fur. Silver met blue and Jolon could swear he saw something quite troubling in her pools of somewhat faked happiness, but decided not to comment on it. He assumed she was still pretty shocked after what had happened with Judas.

My leg's fine now... He voiced in a low, purring sound. He sighed at her question, removing himself from her slightly so that she could hear him better. It's a lot of things, sweety... He said in his bass-tone of voice. I-I just feel like I should be the one looking upon the new little dragons. I've been with Asterr for so long, and yet she resents me- and now she wants me to go on a mission to find Judas and his pack. I just don't want to leave you here alone... What if something happens to me? Who will protect you? My absence has already made you suffer before... Tears pricked in his eyes, but he raised his chin. He would not cry because of all this. He did not deserve to feel so strongly.
A Man with Two Souls
A Power that Mercilessly Controls
Please Someone Help him with this Demon
Make this Free Spirit a Freeman
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out - by Jolon - October 07, 2016, 03:15 PM