Blackfeather Woods Old Wolf, New Tricks
Matthew 5:44
101 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Emma listened carefully to each word the woman spoke, soaking it all in. She would have to take another's life, but her victim would be with children. She would prefer to not take them as well and seeing as she wasn't specifically commanded to, she assumed she wouldn't, but when the offer to pose her questions arose, she didn't hesitate. You say she's with her children, correct? Are they a part of this, this being my task? Do you have anything with her scent, to make it easier to track her? It had always been a personal choice to refrain from harming the weak (read: the young and the old, the weak and the sickly) but she had a deep reverence for authority and wouldn't hesitate to do as she was told.
Thus, she continued with a hollow laugh - a trial of her infamous rumble - before speaking once again. It is my duty as your follower to do as I am told. The terms and conditions of said duty only make it all the more enjoyable. She bowed to her superior and released a devilish grin, as she awaited the final word on her mission.
Messages In This Thread
Old Wolf, New Tricks - by RIP Emélie - October 08, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: Old Wolf, New Tricks - by Nemesis - October 10, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Old Wolf, New Tricks - by RIP Emélie - October 10, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Old Wolf, New Tricks - by Nemesis - October 17, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: Old Wolf, New Tricks - by RIP Emélie - October 17, 2016, 05:21 PM
RE: Old Wolf, New Tricks - by Nemesis - October 26, 2016, 06:00 PM