Duck Lake i like to think i'm Ibiza
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Adeline had strolled through her favorite forest, and came upon their new borders. She lowered her head, sniffing the ground, but found no new scents to alert her that anyone was nearby. She was growing inquisitive of the world surrounding her, and so for the first time, she stepped out of the the territory without anyone to accompany her. She was still in the same forest, it was simply the part that was beyond their home. She felt safe enough, not feeling as though she would go far.

She explored for a little while until she came to the edge of the forest. Before her sat a lake, surrounded by flat lands and grass. She could if anyone was coming, but there was only one figure on the horizon, and it happened to be at the very lake she wanted to go to. Squaring her shoulders, she decided not to backtrack, and instead moved forward, her gait smooth and confident as she strolled up to the edge of the water, several yards from the male. She glanced in his direction, waiting to see if he would show any aggression. She made sure to keep her injured, but healed, shoulder away from the stranger. It was her first encounter with a wolf she didn't know outside of the pack lands, and she wasn't sure what the standard greeting was. Was she supposed to hostile? Friendly? Take a cue from him? She couldn't imagine being overtly aggressive for no reason, and so she waited.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - October 11, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 20, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 02, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - November 02, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - January 09, 2017, 09:49 PM