Porcupine Ridge Through hollow lands and hilly lands
33 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Blue eyes fixed on her, cold like glaciers and it felt through the air. Vixen could tell she'd taken the woman by surprise, and fixed her posture to show there was no threat coming from her. But she did glance back at her with the same curiosity in her eyes, examining the edges of her body, the the red stump on her butt and the hardness upon her face. This was a wolf who'd gone through tough stuff, a fighter.

Her voice, though, seemed to be collected and calm despite her appearance, which Gave Vixen a bit of tranquility. "I don't think he'll mind if I take a bite or a pair," she spoke back, daring to step a bit closer. "Are ye in th' habit 'o bathin' on other wolves?, she asked back, truly curious about the reason behind the peculiar game. But she hadn't gotten a good look at the carcass, and the scent it emanated was deceiving. The other was kind enough to point it out, offering her the remains despite it's lack of edible parts. Vixen walked closer, then, hoping it would be welcomed by the other, to take a closer look at the bones."Ye know? Now that I think 'bout it I'll let th' laddie rest in peace... Or pieces" she snorted, seeing for herself that it would be a waste of time and energy to even try to get anything from that, not to mention risking getting food-poisoned. "Are ye a loner, girl?" she asked amiably. If they were in similar conditions going side by side would improve their luck at getting food... That, of course, if the other was even into eating at all.
Messages In This Thread
Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 06:30 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Vixen - October 11, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - October 11, 2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Vixen - October 11, 2016, 11:09 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Vixen - October 17, 2016, 11:37 AM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Vixen - November 05, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Vixen - November 20, 2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Through hollow lands and hilly lands - by Saēna - November 22, 2016, 07:14 PM