Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
Oho! It seemed there was some bite to this quiet clam after all; Murgash spun around as the child growled, his tail upright. A loud and bawdy guffaw escaped his torn muzzle and he hollered: "OooOoooh, got som boite to Ye, doncha?" he accused merrily, not at all phased by the stern correction. 

While he did not doubt the veracity of the child's claim, he somehow held fast onto the idea of the grand old sea's innocence. What did Rannoch go bashing his leg in the ocean for? 

"lissen, Grumpus - got som important mishun for ye. One ye ken do without waving thet stumpy limb aroun'. Follow." With that he made straight for the cache: see, it was an important mission after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Murgash - October 14, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM