Arrow Lake hurts so good
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male’s name was not kept from her, having instead been spoken aloud so that she might remember it. As her eyes trailed over his facial features, she’d repeated the name to herself silently, tying it to him as a way of committing it to memory. It was a unique name, she’d decided, and she would do well to keep it from slipping from her mind.

Asterr glanced towards the lake when asked about swimming, then looked back towards the male and shook her head. “Not today,” she’d answered, having not even thought about doing so. Had it been for a swim alone, she’d have simply remained within her home. “I came to clear my head. There is an issue within my tribe, which I must find a solution for.” An answer more so than an actual solution. To allow for Jolon to be around her children, or to ensure that he was never in the same location as they might be at any given time. It troubled her greatly, for, as a mother, she wished to protect her offspring, but as the Chieftess, she needed to maintain the peace. But, she would not force so much information on to him, for he was a stranger and undeserving of having his mind weighed down by such matters. She’d moved on instead, making the question her own and then asking it of him. “What has brought you here?”
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
hurts so good - by Hadraniel - October 08, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Asterr - October 08, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Hadraniel - October 11, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Asterr - October 11, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Hadraniel - October 16, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Asterr - October 16, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Hadraniel - October 18, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Asterr - October 23, 2016, 04:47 PM