Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
Despite Murgash's not so subtle instigation the boy followed -- for this, the mangy creature was most delighted. It was rare a wolf obliged anything Murgash asked; and even rarer still to do it without some sort of dissent. 

Without ado Murgash made for the cache and when the pair came upon it he fell silently to work, his claws rifling soft loam until @Doe's carefully laid cache was revealed. He nosed the remnants carefully and extracted from the soily mess some strange artifact of meat, his teeth places gingerly around the edge of the hide. 

He tossed the half rotted flesh to the boy and instructed: "eat!" The meat did not smell unusual but Murgash remembered clearly the lady's threat: he watched Rannoch carefully, half expecting the youth to drop like a stone if he ate the meat and it was indeed tainted.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Murgash - October 17, 2016, 12:04 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM