Ravensblood Forest mercenary #1.1
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
With the aid of the moon's shimmer and the fresh twinkling of the stars, Aster had begun to see what was hidden to her in the day. Namely, Arturo as he approached her and called out a greeting. She smiled and gave her most genuine reply, I'm great, actually. The moon's up now so I still can't see much, but I can see a lot more, and from what I can tell, this place is beautiful. 
Aster tried matching her grey eyes with his before sitting back on her haunches. How are you? she asked. She figured a conversation would be nice before she got into the nitty-gritty. I wanted to talk to you about my place in the pack. I could be maintain borders but as you know, my sight is quickly leaving me. If I had another wolf on patrol with me... she began. It wasn't a job she couldn't do, by any means, but the effectiveness of her defenses was questionable. 
If not, she quickly added, I can hunt small game, but I'd be better at night, so I'm not sure how well that would go either. I can hunt in the day but not for long. My eyes are too sensitive for the sunlight. At the end of her claim, she hoped she hadn't turned Arturo off from having her in the pack at all, but all she could do was await his verdict.
[Image: tumblr_n0b5qbN1WW1sslmnmo1_400.gif]
Messages In This Thread
mercenary #1.1 - by Estelle - October 18, 2016, 05:44 PM
RE: mercenary #1.1 - by Arturo - October 18, 2016, 06:11 PM
RE: mercenary #1.1 - by Estelle - October 18, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: mercenary #1.1 - by Arturo - October 18, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: mercenary #1.1 - by Estelle - October 18, 2016, 07:04 PM
RE: mercenary #1.1 - by Arturo - October 19, 2016, 01:06 PM