Golden Glade Show You The Ropes
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Eyes looked to his mate as she spoke once more about taking on another trade, his brown ears twitching atop his head as he then caught the sound of Freya's voice soon after. A smile grew across his muzzle as she seemed to praise them on their efforts, for Sylvas was going to do all he could to help The Royal Fire Court and his future family. The male listened carefully as Freya then continued to speak about the many trades the pack had to offer and what professions the pack lacked.

Quietly Streiter pondered on Freya's words, tail giving a slight sway behind him as his mind processed this information. Pink tongue flicked out from his mouth as he licked at his muzzle, eyes returning from looking to the ground back to the others, ”I'll happily guard and fend for the pack..” He inhaled some and then continued, ”I will better my hunting skills.” He looked to Eden and smiled, tail giving a slight wag as he glanced back to Freya, ”And I will also focus on becoming a guardian for the pack.” He turned to Eden once again, ”So I can protect both families.”
Messages In This Thread
Show You The Ropes - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by RIP Eden - October 09, 2016, 09:00 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Freya - October 09, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Sylvas Streiter - October 11, 2016, 03:37 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by RIP Eden - October 19, 2016, 05:32 AM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Freya - October 19, 2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Sylvas Streiter - October 20, 2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by RIP Eden - October 22, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Freya - October 23, 2016, 10:16 PM
RE: Show You The Ropes - by Sylvas Streiter - October 24, 2016, 12:56 PM