Sleeping Dragon got so high off volcanoes, now the flow is so lava
these violent delights
551 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tracker
"I don't follow the same laws as you mutts nor do I have any intention to obey the words of a child."

Freyja stiffened at this, bringing herself to her full height as her burning eyes bore down on the mangy mutt. “Watch yourself,” Freyja forewarned, her teeth gritting together as the words slithered from her tightened jaw. “Us mutts will happily rip you to shreds given the opportunity.” At this point Freyja wanted nothing more than to rip apart this creature, to feel it’s blood fill her mouth, and for it’s sneer to be wiped from its face forever.

Freyja wanted vengeance.

As Freyja’s words began to fade another presence joined them. Turning quickly, Freyja found herself momentarily taken aback as her eyes fell to Eske. She hadn’t expected the sea-eyed princess to be the first to join her, but, regardless, she was thankful for her sister’s quick arrival. She dipped her head quickly, showcasing her appreciation before turning to the babbling mutt before them.

Freyja could feel herself growing angrier by the moment and it was taking a lot of willpower for her to not lurch herself forward. She could feel her claws dig into the earth and for a fierce snarl bubble in the back of her throat as she held her own ground. She would not be the first to shrike-- she would leave that honor to Eske who had more combatting experience. Freyja was merely here to defend the cache that she had spent so much time filling.

“Your presence is a threat to the cache that I spent so much time filling.” She informed the red-furred creature, her frown deepening. “So you can either turn around and leave or join the ranks of the deceased that I personally brought down.”

Without a pause, or giving the creature another chance, Freyja turned to her sister and ushered her command in their shared tongue.

“Go’m dan!”
Messages In This Thread
RE: got so high off volcanoes, now the flow is so lava - by Freyja - October 23, 2016, 09:10 AM