Arrow Lake hurts so good
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The term she used, and the one that she was most familiar with, had been questioned. It was not an uncommon occurrence, she’d realized, especially after having spent so long within Teekon. Some knew what a tribe was, others didn’t, and a few just refused to question it. Never was she against explaining the term, however, for it was a great part of her life. “You might call it a pack,” she’d said. “Though there are plenty of differences between the two.” There were also a great deal of similarities. Asterr was familiar with both sides, and favoured neither one. Both a tribe and a pack provided for an individual a home, a place that they could feel safe in, and so neither were to be spoken of a negative manner.

They were there for different reasons, it seemed, but still had they been brought together to share the moment. It was strange how the world could work like that, but rarely did she question such things. “If you travel northwest from here, you will come upon a mountain that can give to you a wonderful view of these lands. The climb is not a harsh one, either.” The Sunspire had been visit by her in the past, and she’d always enjoyed seeing the world from atop its peaks. So much could be seen, and so beautiful it all was.

His being new to the area had stood out to her, and she’d wondered if that meant he was by himself. “Are you traveling alone?” the dragoness asked, interested to hear what his answer might be. Given that winter was just around the corner, it was not particularly wise to remain with none other than one’s self, for such could lead to a terrible fate. Of course, the medic within her wished to assure that no one died, especially when she could have prevented it, and so she’d extended to him an offer. “If you are alone, you may stay with my tribe,” he was told. “I do not usually allow for outsiders to join unless they have offered their loyalty, but given the changing of the seasons, I cannot allow for anyone to suffer and still be at peace with myself.” Loners had been helped before, even mended whilst they were broken, for her heart was too big to allow for another to be left in pain.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
hurts so good - by Hadraniel - October 08, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Asterr - October 08, 2016, 09:24 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Hadraniel - October 11, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Asterr - October 11, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Hadraniel - October 16, 2016, 12:06 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Asterr - October 16, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Hadraniel - October 18, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: hurts so good - by Asterr - October 23, 2016, 04:47 PM