Sleeping Dragon got so high off volcanoes, now the flow is so lava
Banned
11 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Bullet shifted lazily from paw to paw, ready to take off if the silver girl showed any other signs of attacking - even when another, darker pup of the same age thundered up beside her, the vixen only backed away a step; a coy grin was not shy in spreading across her maw, and her icy eyes rolled. The words of the second, however, bring her ears cupping forward - but as soon as they'd come, Eske was again speaking a common tongue. Her threats to eat her brought another louder laugh from her maw.

"Shame you won't be getting to. I think I'd taste pretty fuckin' good."

She didn't care or even think about how old they were, that she probably shouldn't be cursing before children, but as with most things in the world Bullet just didn't care.  It was the first child who spoke next, however, and these words were not as amusing. It wasn't even the threat - those she was very used to - it was the nerve for them to think she'd take from a MUTTS food. A snarl of anger burst through her lips, and she lashed her silky tail in annoyance. 

"I wouldn't even THINK about eating something one of you dumb-ass mutts so much as looked at! Vermin."

Both Freyja's claim of grandeur and her uttered command fell on deaf ears, for the moment the fiery pain-in-the-ass was done talking, the little vixen turned and tore off. 

Unfortunatley for the siblings, this was not a victory just yet- that they'd have to do a bit of running for - while Mayhem didn't go further into the lands, she didn't head for the borders either. She kicked up her heels and darted away, calling back a couple of very ironic words she'd have been thrilled to know about. She aimed to stay ahead of them by a longshot, but she also refused to get hurt - if they gained on her, she'd have no choice but to veer towards the borders and go for the sake of her pretty coat.

"Gotta catch me first, WARRIOR PRINCESS."

Not sure if chasing counts as tracking? *shrug*
Messages In This Thread
RE: got so high off volcanoes, now the flow is so lava - by Bullet - October 24, 2016, 11:21 AM