Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
"Bassy!" Nathaniel shouted the instant he spotted his brother, unable to ever mistake him for their selfish fuckboy of a dad. He blamed Burke for their separation, and would never forgive him for abandoning his son, that so clearly only ever wanted to please him, and leaving it up to his other son to endure the aftermath. But Sebastian had turned traitor too, and though the older of the two had been angry about it for quite some time, he had long ago come to accept his brother's soft-heartedness— and in the very end of things, he'd missed him too much to remain at the head of their birthplace any longer. Mere memory was enough to drive him away, and finally he had succeeded in a drawn-out journey to find him again. "Sebastian, I can't believe I finally fucking found you!" he beamed, excitedly circling and sniffing his sibling, even as he did the same.

He was too excited to realize his brother's howling wasn't just vibrant celebration. Nathaniel nipped at the male's cheek, quite aware of the multitude of scents clinging to his grey fur, but unable to comment in the wake of his whines and the mad wagging of his hips as he embraced the man. He wondered how his life had been, and everything that had led him to this point. His own life had been very different— made harsh only because he had chosen to see it that way— and he had turned out a different wolf than his charismatic brother. This level of joy and affection from Nate would be solely reserved for Sebastian. And Aviana.

Aviana?!

The oldest Rochester did a double-take as a sweet daisy peeked up from the dredge that was his life, and enveloped him in a love so warming that he couldn't help but to think of Dalia. "Aviana," he murmured, his voice deep and reverent as he buried his nose into her ruff. Unable to speak for a moment, the rangy wolf simply let himself be in that moment, collided with who he felt were his true soulmates. And the fact that they were both here meant more than he could bear to mention.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Nathaniel Sr. - October 26, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM