Broken Antler Fen i've just been runnin' for the hell of it
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
This thread is so cute <3

Sebastian loved the reaction from his brother. It seemed that he had been looking for them. Funny how Aviana and him had been wondering where their brother was. They were almost together with the full litter, their mom's first litter. Sebastian instantly moved back around him, trying to give him a wolfish hug and wag his tail excitedly. "Well you knew I was in these lands, thank god your tracking skills are still on point," he spoke to his brother.

Aviana came to the scene and it was amazing to see how Nathaniel greeted. Aviana had been gone before all the drama started, before he killed Darius. Nathaniel didn't know what their uncle did to her. How horrible and disgusting it was. The male watched their embrace. So much that he would need to share with Nathaniel, especially the fact that he was going to be an uncle. Maybe that was information for later.

"Nathaniel, Welcome to Broken Antler Fen. This is my own pack I started, I rule it with my mate Pearl. I ran into Aviana and she joined. Of course you are welcome to join too if you are in need of a home," he offered his brother gladly. The male looked so happy while saying that.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Aviana - October 13, 2016, 03:09 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - October 27, 2016, 06:56 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 10:59 AM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 02, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: i've just been runnin' for the hell of it - by Sebastian - November 03, 2016, 05:03 AM