Raven's Watch Tendencies
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Though Warbone watched Harlyn with naked attentiveness, he could feel nothing but a dull ache in the back of his head, which served only to remind him of his grievous losses due to circumstance. She was one of those losses; a she-wolf he had once imagined at his side, with her mate, and all of their wolves under a collectively strong stead. He took a starved breath, his chest swelling as if to inhale her words, and then he kept them there for a long moment as he tried to imagine what to say to her. Guilt withdrew his ears, but he pushed them forward again as he realized that the emotion was less than useless.

"I have lost everything. Myself, even. Things that no wolf should lose unless Death takes them..." he rumbled, the growl in his throat compelled by an all-consuming sadness. He shifted on his feet, uncomfortable with the distance between them, but unconvinced yet that he should close it. Lately he had been trying to force things that simply weren't meant, and he wouldn't make that mistake with Harlyn. "I returned to resume my position, without any concept of how much time had truly passed, only to find that it now belongs to someone else and that my choices are now limited to taking it or moving on..."

For a wolf like him, possessive, arrogant, and truly male, this was an understandably difficult choice.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Tendencies - by Warbone - September 26, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - September 26, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - September 26, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - October 09, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - October 27, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - October 27, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - October 27, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - October 29, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 06:00 PM