Grouse Thicket how can a man seek revenge on a woman he wants to believe has no soul?
sicarius
453 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Warrior
"that it does." she answers civilly, yet she is to give nothing away. her Lord and Lady forbid it, and she will not go against her word. she knows or two packs in the area nearest them; the one in the copse, yet she does not know should it still be there,  and the one in the glade she holds a fiery resentment toward. 

but this one does not hold the scent of the glade, and she has parted ways favorably with Eshamun. if she is correct in her assumption, then she has no quarrel with the wolf. "I am afraid I can not give you much of the information you seek. but I may tell you this; our home is the Isle,  and we are ruled by Lady Absinthe and Lord Thor. We seek neither quarrel nor alliance with others, and your own occupancy has little to fear from ours, should peace be a similar goal." she tells the woman smoothly, and not a trace of ice nor Malice exists in her tone as he does. best she know all she can tell.

so sorry for the wait on this again, I'm horrible!
facilis descensus averno
Messages In This Thread