Larksong Grotto All my friends are heathens
217 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
a challenge. it was so he interperated her clipped words, disbelief. he'd show her, he thought firmly, tail flicking as he beconed her to follow him. he had little idea of how the girl truly felt, or the tumultous thoughts. should he, he would have refused to show her, very likely. but she boy knew none of Indra, nor her sister, nor Saena and Creek wolves and Reek. she was simply a challenging girl perhaps interested in what he knew, and he sought to impress her with his knowledge. 

he turned, retracing his steps, until he stood before the very plant he had been discussing with Cicero one day. Sure, it looked rather dry and small, perhaps not as potent, but Seff felt she didn't need to know that. leaves, thick and green, grew close together, small, long dead, pale wispy flowers remained here and there. "Jimson weed. It's really poisonous." he told her matter of factly, determined to pass the challenge he saw in her words. "It makes you hallucinate; see things that arent there. and if you eat to much, you really hurt then you die." he told her, expression turning serious a moment as he recalled the conversation with Cicero many weeks ago. he looked at the girl with something like wariness, not completely sure of who she was or where she had come from but taking an interest in her all the same. "Who're you?" he asked a little while after finishing, curiousity evident on his face. perhaps she would be more civil now that he'd shown her something interesting.
Messages In This Thread
All my friends are heathens - by Seff - October 24, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Indra - October 28, 2016, 08:06 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Seff - October 30, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Indra - October 30, 2016, 02:48 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Seff - October 30, 2016, 04:39 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Indra - October 30, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Seff - October 30, 2016, 07:13 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Indra - November 01, 2016, 06:21 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Seff - November 01, 2016, 08:05 PM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Indra - November 02, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: All my friends are heathens - by Seff - November 03, 2016, 04:24 PM