Redhawk Caldera I'd be prepared to lose a few with you.
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
All Welcome 
It wasn't like they had promised for meet up in the days or weeks after but still - when Stark's wandering had brought him near a land that smelled decidedly like Perry he had stopped by. Unaware of the recent events the dark Alpha didn't summon the man - not that he could have anyways, instead just lingered a respectable distance from the borders. He'd felt invigorated after their encounter, body lit up and his spirits lifted from the fog that death had laid out on him. He didn't miss Octavia any less, but, he didn't ache every second of the day either. 

Perhaps just screwing around was enough of a distraction, although his hopeless wandering didn't leave him much direction either. Death was a funny thing. It didn't help matters, and the living couldn't very well lean on the dead. Relationships had to be formed with the wolves present, and at present, the midday sun had peaked over the Caldera and Stark just admired the land. He wasn't imposing, just visiting, and he was relaxed in his stature and stance. Pride still filled his body and he was no wilted loner - even if Perry didn't find him there, some good could come from the encounter no doubt. 
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 09:20 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 09:45 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Gannet - November 01, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 09:52 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 10:02 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Gannet - November 01, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 10:25 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Gannet - November 01, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 01, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 01, 2016, 12:27 PM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - November 15, 2016, 04:52 PM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by Stark - November 28, 2016, 01:44 AM
RE: I'd be prepared to lose a few with you. - by RIP Fox - December 01, 2016, 06:52 PM