Northstar Vale I will find out where she has gone
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena felt Warbone's change as much as she heard it, and responded in kind. Her ears slid further down the side of her head as the pitch of his growl morphed into something else, something that tugged on her baser self and made her stomach slide. She deferred to him in that moment. While she was doubtless destined to give Warbone a challenge whenever he sought one, and he was certain to challenge her as well, she felt as though they could strike a firm balance that would benefit them both. Whether violent or intimate, they could kindle each other, opposite and yet the same as they were.

Saena remembered Luke in that moment, absurdly, but the memory was fleeting. Warbone was nothing like Luke. While he was her kindred spirit and she saw in him much of herself, the drop of her stomach had nothing to do with his personality or his wiles, as it had when she'd abandoned her loyalty to Luke. As he pressed his snout more firmly into her neck, Saena responded to Warbone's strength and solidarity. Wolves with pretty personalities had never done anything for her, and it seemed past time to turn instead to their physicality, especially with loss leaving a place in her where need had taken up residence.

Coy and drunk on instinct as she was, Saena whirled quickly from Warbone's grasp, her growl intensifying for a moment, only to soften into something low and simmering. She went for the side of Warbone's neck, brandishing her teeth but to plant a gentle pinch upon it, while her body moved nearer to his in acceptance of whatever it was he was searching for, a fight or otherwise. A nip to inflame him further, to share with him the way the wild fuelled and intoxicated her in the wake of his savage approach, and to goad him, of course.
Messages In This Thread
I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 03:43 PM