Porcupine Ridge One Step Closer To The Edge
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Warbone dropped down a ledge, pausing to let Zephyr keep up, leading them down a path -- he didn't care which story he gave, unless it was going to come back to bite Zephyr in the ass. Shrugging, he gave Warbone the full story, if only to hear if the man had comments, opinions.

"I have nobody left to come looking for me. Depp, my girlfriend Lyric, and adopted daughter Rain vanished during the locust storm. I lived with Sen, practically helped her raise her daughter, stepped up as another alpha would -- she refused to promote me, and eventually left me to stand alone against a pack raiding us. The pack disbanded the next day or so after.... I still followed her and Chusi all the way to Rosings, even when she told me I was nothing more than a pawn -- not even a friend. Chusi became like a daughter to me -- eventually, we both ran away. I'd found a woman trying to form a nomadic pack, but I fell ill when we got to the coast. I told her to dig a separate den close, but to keep Chusi with her and safe. When I was better, they were gone -- try as I did to track her down, either of them, I just couldn't. I wandered for a while, didn't talk to many. One day, maybe... A week ago? Two? I dunno. I found Chusi when I was trying to join a pack.... She'd found a new guardian, a new home -- I was okay with this -- but she didn't even speak to me at first, she looked almost afraid... I was nothing but good to her. I saved her from an abusive childhood, took her on grand adventures, cleaned her, fed her, dug her dens.... She offered me a pity rank, and I refused because I didn't want to make her stressed out. She straight out rejected me after that, unwilling to ever see me again or talk. A-after that, well.... I don't really know. The past couple weeks is a blur."

He didn't look at Warbone, focusing hard to the path they were taking even though he trusted the king unexplicitly to guide them safetly.
Messages In This Thread
One Step Closer To The Edge - by Zephyr Maverick - October 27, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Warbone - November 01, 2016, 11:29 AM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Zephyr Maverick - November 01, 2016, 11:56 AM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Warbone - November 01, 2016, 12:11 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Zephyr Maverick - November 01, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Warbone - November 01, 2016, 06:46 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Zephyr Maverick - November 01, 2016, 07:15 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Warbone - November 01, 2016, 07:23 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Zephyr Maverick - November 01, 2016, 07:49 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Zephyr Maverick - November 04, 2016, 10:10 AM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Warbone - November 04, 2016, 12:02 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Zephyr Maverick - November 04, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 03:35 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Zephyr Maverick - November 11, 2016, 03:58 PM
RE: One Step Closer To The Edge - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 04:49 PM