Ravensblood Forest eden.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Aster's yips were loud enough to wake the dead and, consequentially, the Ceannasach from the slumber he was slipping off into curled around his young daughter protectively. He jerked awake, in that state of awake and asleep, struggling for a moment to grasp upon reality. Slowly, it came to him and he left Chusi in their den, careful not to disturb her though he was surprised that Aster's excited yips hadn't done it. Groggily, Arturo made his way towards the pallid woman, her figure coming into view. “Quiet, Aster,” He shushed her gently. “You'll wake the living dead.” He grinned as he said it. In reality, she only threatened to wake Chusi but it was he that would have to deal with her grumpiness if she was startled from sleep. Slowly he blinked at her, greeted her with tail raised for a second before he took a deep breath of the cool air, though it was her scent that was like the unwanted douse of cold water upon him, abruptly eradicating any last, lingering traces of sleep. She smelled like the woman that had mated with that male that had sought sanctuary at Teaghlaigh's borders. She smelled, beyond of the same pack of a pregnant woman. Abruptly, Arturo grappled with whether he should be angry or confused. “Aster?” Explain yourself. The unspoken words hung between them as he stood at attention, brow furrowed and hackles prickling along his spine.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: eden. - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: eden. - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: eden. - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 07:13 PM