Ravensblood Forest eden.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
She stammered an apology and then delved into explaining. Her beginning 'i met someone' caused his muscles to tighten and pull taunt beneath his coat. Quickly, the gears within his mind started to spin and tick like the gears of a clock working to puzzle out her words. This someone was her cousin, that she lived in a pack close by, and that she wanted to leave Teaghlaigh to live with said cousin to help her take care of the litter. Arturo struggled, for a moment, his brow pulling into a deep v as his burning gaze bore into her, utterly perplexed. He wasn't understanding, and as a man that prided himself on his intellect this was not an easy thing for him to admit. They had just formed, she'd just led some stranger at their doorstep whom he had taken in as an associate and as if nothing mattered she was ready to up and throw it away? “Why?” Arturo asked because that was what he was struggling to wrap his mind around. He had not gotten the sense that she was a fickle beast but as everything was so new it felt like ...a waste of time. A waste of his time. “Isn't that what her mate and pack is for?” He asked her, his hackles bristling with his inner frustration which did not take form upon his stoic, cold (if not perplexed) mask.

“And what about this Family, eh Aster?” He asked her quietly, gauging her reaction as he ghosted towards her a step, his movements tense. “What about Teaghlaigh?” Perhaps this was too soon after their founding but right now he felt as if she was throwing everything: Teaghlaigh's laws and everything she had sworn to stand for and uphold back in his face. Like it was something that could be tossed away — like a child tossing away a toy it was no longer interested in. He had no problems with paths parting ways but this was sudden, entirely out of the blue. She'd gone there, decided there and then came back to tell him she was leaving without even talking it through with him of The Family first; the problem was she wasn't a Comhlach. She was apart of The Family and her choices affected them as well.
[/tr][/td][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 05:53 PM
RE: eden. - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 06:02 PM
RE: eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 06:08 PM
RE: eden. - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 06:24 PM
RE: eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 06:35 PM
RE: eden. - by Arturo - November 02, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: eden. - by Estelle - November 02, 2016, 07:13 PM