Northstar Vale I will find out where she has gone
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Warbone jaw-sparred her every attempt to fend him away with her teeth, as fearless of her bite as she could expect to be of his. Her happy giggling touched him deeply, as it was a frivolous noise that by definition he thought he would never see in a fond light; but by some miracle, the sound of her laugh ravaged him, leaving him breathless and eager to cause her to make the sound more. The pied sylph dashed away from him, small and elusive, flaunting a rump he found was made rounder by the lack of a focalizing tail. He gave starved chase, his gait surprisingly light and stag-like for a wolf of his stature.

He shed his reptilian skin, abandoning his taciturn ways for a moment of naked intimacy shared for the first and only time with Saena. Warbone was typically content to allow his stoicism and physicality to draw in the women of his tastes, but from the start his relationship with her had been different. Soul-bearing. It felt natural now, to continue the precedent of being his purest self when he was alone with her.

She would turn every so often, coaxing him forward but just as quick to show herself the superior sprinter between them. He wouldn't catch her unless allowed; though it was not for lack of trying, as his single eye gleamed possessively after her, and his lascivious body followed in rambunctious courtship, begging her back to him.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 10, 2016, 07:12 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 12:23 AM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 12, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - October 12, 2016, 06:33 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 01, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 06:29 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 02, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 02, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 12:44 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 04:20 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 06, 2016, 07:05 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 06, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Warbone - November 11, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: I will find out where she has gone - by Saēna - November 13, 2016, 03:43 PM