Firestone Hot Springs A Wash of Tranquility
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
'Tisn't a bad post at all! I'm gonna head this thread toward a close, given all the calamity in Shrike's life at the moment. Feel free to have Amari go to the Caldera with the intention of finding Shrike, but he won't be there and I have no idea how she'll be received XD

As soon as Amari seemed to like the idea of going to the Caldera, Shrike began to wonder if he was making the right choice. He'd never seen her hunt, and had no idea if she could hold her own in a fight. All he knew was that she was polite and pretty, and wouldn't squabble or cause fights with the other pack wolves. He didn't really want to parade her back to the pack like he'd found a winning prize, and instead came up with a more reasonable plan. 

"So long as you make yourself useful, you should be welcome." Shrike said. "We're a pretty loyal pack," He said, and was quite sure of it, as he couldn't remember the last time a wolf had come to the pack, been accepted and then been kicked out for being useless. "Just...The Caldera's straight thataway," He said. "Bring a food offering, or something, maybe. Our guardians can be a bit...Tough on lone wolves. But I'll try to get to you first." He said.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 07, 2016, 10:07 AM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 04:40 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 14, 2016, 12:39 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 15, 2016, 12:40 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 15, 2016, 03:55 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 15, 2016, 05:26 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Shrike Redleaf - October 17, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: A Wash of Tranquility - by Amari - October 20, 2016, 02:52 PM