Dawnlark Plains What To Do, Where To Go?
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
"A pleasure to meet you, then, Zephyr Maverick." She returned warmly, although she was distracted by the colour of the voice that rose into the air. Her pale eyes followed it, tracing it as it echoed, and ultimately disappeared. It was clear that she had encountered a friendly man, a beast who would bring her no harm, although perhaps it was because he was nursing wounds born from harm done onto him. There was no way Muses could tell, but she was attuned to the strain in his voice.

Moving forward, she oblidged her newest companion, slowly stepping along the incline of the hill, nose twitching as she obtained a myriad of information from the scents in the air. "Would you mind terribly if I sat a while?" She cocked an ear to the side, mildly hopeful. A wolf in the midst of heartbreak did not deserve to be alone. How Muses could relate to such sorrows that left her feeling even more abandoned. She had been strong enough to persevere, and was not bitter over the solitude, but had she the choice, she would not have suffered alone.

"I appreciate your help and kindness, but please, allow me to offer something in return." Although she did not know exactly what she could give in reciprocation, Muses knew that she would do just about anything to see her company give a genuine smile, to speak with a tone coloured with genuine peace, even if only for a fleeting moment.
Messages In This Thread
What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - October 19, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 01, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 03, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 04, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 11, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 AM