Sunbeam Lair Dont threaten me with a good time
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
The topic was one Avannon knew Asterr would not be comfortable wth, though to her surprise the chieftess remained calm....Stony almost. "Understandable" she said when Asterr spoke of not forgiving Jolon. Avannon knew all to well that her lover would probably never be close to Asterr the way he once was. She knew she herself would never forgive Judas. Asterr went on to speak of her feelings, to which Avannon nodded. It was the woman's next words that made her face blank wth surprise "R...responsible?" she stammered. Asterr made it sound like Jolon was some monster to be kept in chains, like he needed a keeper, a master. Fire flared in Avannon's gaze and she opened her mouth, her face that was once open and respectful toward her chieftess now showing cold emotion "Though Jolon is not a monster that needs keeping...i will take responsibility for him" she agreed, tone turning bitter on the word she detested to use. "Thank you for your understanding Asterr" she added in a slightly warmer tone toward the woman who had taken her in. Avannon did not want her aggravation to be known, though she assumed Asterr would have picked up on it anyway, the Woman was not stupid by any means.
Messages In This Thread
Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 20, 2016, 10:12 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 20, 2016, 11:34 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 22, 2016, 08:14 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 23, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 24, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 25, 2016, 01:12 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - October 25, 2016, 03:07 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - October 30, 2016, 12:16 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - November 01, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - November 04, 2016, 12:39 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - November 04, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Asterr - November 06, 2016, 02:30 AM
RE: Dont threaten me with a good time - by Avannon - November 07, 2016, 06:30 PM