Wild Berry Meadow Clowns To The Left Of Me, Jokers To The Right, Here I Am
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Once she and Aduin had gone on their walk, Brandy found it okay to wander a little bit more frequently from the Fen -- never as far as they'd gone, not for more than a few hours -- and enjoy herself. 

Today found her sniffing around on the other side of Bramblepoint, lapping up an icy drink from Big Salmon Lake. Her anxieties were slight, even with the looming worry that Sebastian was somehow mad at her. Finally she understood why Ambrosia had always gone and wandered for hours on end. While the younger Valentine didn't feel the need to go as far, she sure did share the wanderlust with her mother.

After she'd had her fill, the lean yearling padded towards an open meadow she'd never been in before, as far as she knew. The wind against her copper back, she couldn't scent the pack living on the other side of it: though she was barely on the fringes of the meadow, she knew better than anyone what trouble being close to some borders could bring.

For @Eméliee Needs to be Mercenary thread somehow, but whether its a friendly spar or a fight is fine with me!
Messages In This Thread
Clowns To The Left Of Me, Jokers To The Right, Here I Am - by Brandy - November 05, 2016, 04:35 PM