Dawnlark Plains What To Do, Where To Go?
I've seen all the demons that you've got.
106 Posts
Ooc — Hero
A peal of chime like laughter slipped from her maw as she settled onto the incline beside the dark wolf. Slowly but surely she was becoming used to his kind, the shadowy wolves that seemed to be native to the area. They were a little strange, and a little intimidating, but from what Mues had seen, they were really nothing unlike herself. At their very core, they were all wolves. When her companion insisted that she had already done enough, the pale priestess shook her head in playful defiance, the action followed by a lightly exaggerated sigh. "Well, if you insist." Of course, she would not allow herself to get off the hook that easily, but she figurd reciprocation would come in due time.

"I was just wondering if you could tell me something about these lands. I've traveled from very far, were nothing but winter wolves live. The only life I've ever known is on the mountain I was born and raised, but I cannot return to there." She hoped that with her words, she had made a strong enough impression that the male would understand that it was here that she intended to make her new home. "Are there mountain further south of here? Are there other winter wolves like myself?" She queried, unable to stop herself from bombarding him with question after question.

"You know, you don't have to keep me entertained for very long, if you intended to be by yourself a spell. You look like you're in mourning." Muses added sheepishly, shyly, not wanted to encroach.
Messages In This Thread
What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - October 19, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 01, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 03, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 04, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 11, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 AM