Wild Berry Meadow Clowns To The Left Of Me, Jokers To The Right, Here I Am
Matthew 5:44
101 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
It wasn't often that Emma left the packlands without a proper reason to, but something about the morning's air told her to take the liberty of a walk. After the...conversation with her son, she needed time away anyway. Not far from the territory, she was greeted with an opportunity, and immediately decided that she'd made the right decision. 
Now, had this been any other situation in which she'd spotted the young woman beside the meadow, Emma might've ignored her. But it was the rush of conflict that drew her further. She knew nothing of her opponent other than the fact that she was open and Emma was ready.
Not one to approach an enemy without warning, Emèlie released her infamous rumble before approaching at a slow jog, though quickly adjusting to a sprint. Her hackles were raised and her ears were back -- a brawl was in order.
As she drew closer, she lunged forward, aiming for the woman's shoulder. Emèlie took care to avoid any of the more sensitive parts of her body; she wanted the fun to last as long as possible.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clowns To The Left Of Me, Jokers To The Right, Here I Am - by RIP Emélie - November 05, 2016, 07:32 PM