Stavanger Bay i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
i better go it alone
114 Posts
Ooc —
murgash's expedition to the shoals would have been hopeless, were it not for the small swarm of seagulls he spied along the beach. the mangy wolf burst into a gallop, a lone streak of dark against cheerless pale sand. in a deluge of feathers and fluttering the screaming gulls circled upward, shrieking their upset into the skies with beaks clattering in indignance. as they lifted skyward their quarry became apparent; a bloated and washed up corpse of indeterminable origin.

delighted, the male scooped up the sodden body and trotted the prize back to doe and rannoch. it was not red snapper -- hell, he couldn't even tell what it was -- but it was food. granted, it was slimy, briny food.

proudly the male deposited the soggy abomination at doe's feet. he did not even wait for an admonishment; with a delighted giggle the male scampered off, a wide grin on his face. "det be all the grumpee laydee gets!" he called behind him, churning sand in his wake.

exit murg! feel free to continue without me. ill prolly start up a new one shortly :D
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Murgash - November 06, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 14, 2016, 07:06 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 08:37 PM
RE: i'm impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 12:46 AM