Sleeping Dragon You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn points out the success she's had in Sleeping Dragon but there is some part of her that will disagree. She's maintained a steady group of wolves, ten or more, and has maintained survival through their hardships. The famine had taken a toll on them but they were stronger on the other side and, despite this, better connected. While the number of her own wolves from Seageda still do not fill her ranks, she's come to accept it. They know where she is when they are able, if still faithful. Trigeda stands strong still and she knows she still has that connection to her home.

When the other begins her story, Thuringwethil listens anyway without putting any judgment forward. A life before Drageda, before the loyalty to Heda, is hardly an indicator sometimes. She never had a terrible gut feeling for the woman, and perhaps a little unexplored feeling she's set side, and let her tell her story. Even if she has questions, she realizes they are not important and tucks them away.

"You will be safe here," Thuringwethil tells her with a little swish of her tail. "We come from a place that knows war most seasons and while it is not the same in these lands, we are no less prepared. A pack to the south of us threatened us with war once, a few months after we'd claimed the mountain. They do not stand anymore, to my knowledge. I took my army to them within a few days and they were gone."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: You won't make yourself a name if you follow the rules - by Antumbra - November 08, 2016, 07:34 AM