Stone Circle What did the bison say to its son? Bi son.
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
The herd panicked, and for a moment, Adeline feared they would be trampled under the weight of the beasts. But, they didn't seem interested in killing the wolves; they only wanted to get away. They scrambled, and then ran off, leaving the wolves in their wake. Her adrenaline was pumping, and she joined in on the howls of the group. They may not have killed one of the bison, but they had learned so much today. And, no one had gotten hurt in the process. In the life of a wolf, that was everything.

Her tail didn't seem like it would ever stop wagging as Valette praised her. I was only following your lead, she replied, praising the leader of this mock hunt. Adeline never seemed to cease learning from the head Hunter every time she was around her. Her gaze went to the males, smiling to both of them. She supposed the hunt was over and they could part ways, but Adeline was in no way ready to calm down. I'm gonna jump in the river! she exclaimed, then ran off to do exactly that. If anyone decided to join her, she would welcome the company. Otherwise, she was pretty good at having fun by herself.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Philos - October 06, 2016, 11:04 AM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Rickon - October 06, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Addie - October 10, 2016, 01:29 PM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Philos - October 11, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Rickon - October 11, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Addie - October 11, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Philos - October 12, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Rickon - October 26, 2016, 12:37 AM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Addie - November 01, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Philos - November 02, 2016, 02:59 PM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Rickon - November 03, 2016, 09:46 AM
RE: What did the bison say to its son? Bi son. - by Addie - November 09, 2016, 10:32 PM