Duck Lake i like to think i'm Ibiza
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
The strange male jerked back, satisfying Adeline a little, though it didn't much show outwardly. But, then he had the audacity to ask her what her problem was. Her problem? He continued by telling her to chill, and then had the gonads to basically tell her that she was a scaredy cat. 

Adeline had had just about enough of this crap. She stood up straight, hackles raising as she growled at him. The only wolf here with a problem is you! she said angrily. I'm supposed to just let you come into my personal space after you snapped at me for just looking at you? she asked, getting up into his face. Sounds like you need a reality check, boy. Adeline had never showed this much anger in her life, and she wasn't even aware of where it came from. But, there was something about him that put her off. However, she felt she would dishonor her Dad by simply stepping away like a coward. Steady was no coward, and had not taught her to be one, either. 

Other than what her Dad would think, Adeline had no worry about what others would think, including the male in front of her. He was probably some pampered, spoiled, child that was used to doing whatever he wanted and getting away with it. Adeline conveniently forgot that up until this point, she had hardly left the protection of her home, so one might call her a little sheltered, too.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 03, 2016, 09:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - October 11, 2016, 02:49 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - October 20, 2016, 04:11 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 02, 2016, 01:36 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - November 02, 2016, 05:55 PM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 07:56 AM
RE: i like to think i'm Ibiza - by Jackrabbit - January 09, 2017, 09:49 PM