Dawnlark Plains What To Do, Where To Go?
VI
Maybe The Rain Is Our Tears During Our Cloudiest Hours, & The Thunder and Lightning Are Sounds Of Our Hearts Breaking.
240 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Her laugher was music to his broken heart and his ears, and the brute nodded -- her very company soothed his loneliness. Her request brought his ears perking forward: she could not be talking to a better wolf. He'd ghosted around each part of these lands for the past two seasons! 

"Were in the valley, and directly North is the tiaga. There are two mountain ranges in the Teekon. The one you see in the distance, and one parrallel across the wilderness and the flatlands. Across those mountains are the hinterlands, and the shore rests along the north of it all."

The mention of winter wolves, however, the brute tipped his head and angled his apple eyes curiously at her. 

"What's a winter wolf?"

Her offer was a true surprise -- did he really look that bad? -- but it brought a smile to his maw. Mourning.... Yes, that's how he felt. One of the many emotions he could think of, at least. 

"A little girl, Chusi, I saved and intended to raise, she was lost from me when I got sick. A month or two later, just the other day, I-I found her. She offered me a place in the pack out of pity, and when I turned it down to avoid hurting her or her new caretaker, she rejected me completely. I was told I'd be killed if I ever came back. I don't have another option but by myself, dear, but I'm used to it."
Messages In This Thread
What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - October 19, 2016, 09:59 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 01, 2016, 10:39 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 03, 2016, 04:06 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 03, 2016, 04:33 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 04, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 05, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Zephyr Maverick - November 11, 2016, 04:17 PM
RE: What To Do, Where To Go? - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 AM