Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Being vague about her return and shizzles

Chusi took her position as Oidhre seriously, and every opportunity she got to proof herself- to do something, she took. Today was no different. When the howl reached her ears, she immediately got on all fours and almost sprinted toward the border. It was on her way that she noticed her father coming too, and she slowed to his pace of moving. She was silent, noticing the tenseness in the air as they got closer to a male that smelled of something that reminded her of her breakfast. Was this the smell of blood? Her nostrils flared as she took in the inky male's scent. He was not of them, not of Donnelaith and not of Blackrock. What in the name of the mountain was he doing here?

Dad, maybe he can't... Chusi let out softly as Arturo commanded the other to get up. He looked awful like this - collapsed on the borders of a pack that did not know him and could care less if he lived or died. But Chusi had no reason to hate him. He was no threat to their lands like this, and she was a spirit of mercy. She took a step closer to the borders to take a better look - wondering how long he still had if he was not treated.

It's okay, you're safe now... She whispered softly, like a mother would whisper sweet nothings in her children's ears on a stormy night. Of course she wanted to know what had happened to him - who had done this to him and where he came from, but if he were to die right here and now, they would never know.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Chusi - November 13, 2016, 07:19 AM