Ravensblood Forest Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
It pained her to see the stranger struggle to get up,almost wanting to reach out to him when he gave up. She knew Arturo would not like it. It were whispers in the wind, but she heard them and stayed close to her father. Move and Arturo will get mad. She smiled again when the stranger thanked her, not truly knowing why he was doing so. One ear flicked to Arturo when he called his name, his words confusing her. Did he mean the male was not safe here? Why not? Chusi could care for him - she wanted to help. It's not a promise I plan on not keepin'. She said boldly. The stranger needed help and had come to THEM for it - why deny him the mercy he deserved?

Before she could approach the stranger, a familiar female entered the scene, overjoyed and worried for the first strange male. Chusi raised an eyebrow. She witnessed the love that seemed to bath them in a heavenly light and felt a little fuzzy inside. Never before had she seen two wolves act like this toward each other, and it was quite extraordinary. So this was love... Not a crush, not family love, but love at its truest.

Dad... She let out softly. Please don't say you're gonna break 'em up... She added softly, not wanting this moment to end for the wounded male and what she felt like was her family. They looked so happy, despite the circumstances. Olive, you found 't, and I ain't gonna let it be ruined by those Blackfeather fuckers. She whispered softly, leaning forward to tell it only to her female friend. It had been so soft that Chusi even doubted that Olive had heard it.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Im here with a pledge hand slapped across my chest - by Chusi - November 13, 2016, 03:13 PM