Ravensblood Forest and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Isley could feel the concern rising off Palisander and she leaned against him, rubbing against his shoulder as if to soothe him. "We are all masters of the arts - different lessons can be learned and exchanged between us." She said evenly. She wasn't expecting that they would know more than she did, but, she didn't know them either. "There is always more to learn, after all." She of course wanted to offer her own knowledge and be trusted over strangers outside their pack but she couldn't argue the chance to learn more. "I do not feel we should extend our graces even more, however. We need our efforts to be within the pack itself as winter approaches, there is still so much to do although we have done so much in such a short time." Isley was wary of another alliance, but, what could be done? They would have to see how things panned out. 

She and Arturo had already discussed Zephyr, she knew where her alliance lay. She had at least spent some time with Chusi, she knew she would protect the girl at all costs. "On that note, I would be happy to teach anyone with interest about some herbs that can be used should you be beyond the pack lands when time is of the essence." Isley offered. "And anyone interested in learning more - just come find me."

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: and now the papers are talking about sedition, and revolution - by Hemlock - November 14, 2016, 02:48 AM