Chimera Fields i'll open the door to heaven or hell
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He did not know how much time had passed – he heard her voice – a net of safety and felt lulled by it. But there was a panic in his sweet mate’s voice, and his eyes fluttered open instantly. She was over him – angelic in every manner, and the upset in her eyes gave insight once more to what had just happened.

Was he dying?

His sweet Eshe, her crooning voice. He wanted to lift his head, to pull her in to his embrace and tuck her in to him. She was so youthful – surely she deserved better than an old bastard like him? He couldn’t even bring their son home. He had found Rannoch, and he couldn’t even bring him home! “Rann..” he began, and then coughed as pain filled his very being. Blood spittled out from his mouth, and he shuddered, his eyes wide as he remained so desperate to tell her: I know where our son is! I found our boy!

But devastation loomed over him once more, as he saw the cubs in the background now.. playing. Apparently, with the wolf previously killed, they had no reason to leave, and his eyes began to widen, his throat constricting as panic enclosed over him. They were the meaning of the grim reaper now, surely. “Eshhh.. go!” His words were a terrible murmur – gone was the gentle rumble of his deep tones.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:00 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Eshe RIP - November 14, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Eshe RIP - November 14, 2016, 02:37 PM
RE: i'll open the door to heaven or hell - by Scimitar - November 14, 2016, 02:50 PM