Neverwinter Forest eyes on fire
swing life away
73 Posts
Ooc — Katie
BAE'S HERE

Although she had no intention of prying into his business any further, October still felt the need to reassure him. “Well, the Forest is glad to have you. The Caldera’s loss is our gain,” she quipped with a friendly wave of her tail. A bright smile was offered then as she peered towards Shrike. Her first impression of him was a good one, and she appreciated that he’d been so willing to approach and patrol the borders with her.

It was hard to say what might’ve caused Lucy and Rannoch to disappear, but Shrike’s guess didn’t strike October as too unlikely. She nodded, “I barely knew Lucy, but with everything she went through I wouldn’t doubt that she was scared. And I know Scimitar’s boys are very fond of her, so Rannoch tagging along to protect her doesn’t seem too farfetched.” Of course, there was no definite way of knowing; October could only hope that the children would be found sooner rather than later.

The Neverwinter pair were downwind of him, so October saw him before she smelt him. Orange gaze widening, she halted immediately and turned her muzzle to the breeze in hopes of confirming her assumption. “Rickon?” she murmured, momentarily forgetting the company of her pack mate before she shook her head and looked towards Shrike again.

“I think… I think that’s my friend,” she explained, quiet disbelief and confusion evident within her soft voice. Her gaze shone as she felt her heart hammering against her ribcage at the thought of him having journeyed so far, perhaps to see her. The pale Delta didn’t know what to think in that moment, but as she spotted his figure crumple onto the earth, she gasped and raced off towards him.

She came upon the dark-furred male so quickly that she nearly trampled him. October moved to collapse onto the ground beside him, whining excitedly while her tail wagged a mile a minute. “Are you okay!?” she nearly cried, sweet laughter punctuating her words as she looked him over. So overwhelmed with surprise, excitement, and pure delight was she that she couldn’t resist bathing his chin in enthusiastic licks.
[Image: caretaker.gif][Image: chronicler.gif]
Messages In This Thread
eyes on fire - by October - November 01, 2016, 05:20 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by October - November 06, 2016, 06:16 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Shrike Redleaf - November 06, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by October - November 06, 2016, 07:07 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Rickon - November 06, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Shrike Redleaf - November 07, 2016, 06:50 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by October - November 15, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: eyes on fire - by Shrike Redleaf - November 16, 2016, 12:40 AM