Neverwinter Forest you are not worthy
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Kjalarr accepted the congratulations with a grateful nod of his head and was content to leave it at that. His ears slicked back to rest atop his skull at half mast when Allure informed him that Scimitar wasn't home presently but there was little to be done about it. “I hope he finds Rannoch and the other missing pup and returns soon.” Kjalarr offered sincerely. When Lusca and her children had disappeared from Saltwinter none had went looking for her or her offspring. Then again the children were family and family was a different matter entirely. Ondine mentioned to him of Maude and her telling that his father was dead. The Viking's gaze drifted from his sister to his mate to explain. “It is a long story to tell but my biological father, Ragnar, is dead. Scimitar adopted me when I was just a small boy. He is my father in every way that counts.” The only thing that Scimitar could not claim was blood and did that really matter? Not to Kjalarr and he hoped not to the Frostfur's either.

“We will make it work,” Kjalarr agreed in quiet agreement. Regardless of what ends justified: “making it work”. It was hard to tell for sure whether Ondine was truly pregnant or not — but Kjalarr had wanted to be upfront with Allure about the very real possibility that she was and it was easier to claim that she was, indeed, then it was to say that it might have been a possibility but maybe not. “Thank you Allure. Truly.” He breathed to his sister, his relief visible upon his face as his tail gave a few wags behind him. He invited Ondine to go first with a gesture of his muzzle, content to bring up the rear of the party.
[/td][/tr][/table]

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
you are not worthy - by Kjalarr - November 04, 2016, 02:15 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Cattail - November 04, 2016, 02:41 PM
RE: you are not worthy - by Allure - November 06, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: you are not worthy - by Kjalarr - November 06, 2016, 08:36 AM