Stavanger Bay I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way.
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
She reminds me of Rapunzel from Tangled <3
Doe's ears perked as she spoke of the gods of her mountain, and of her father being born of them. Doe did not know what this meant, but decided that it must be that her father had been especially blessed - specifically with children. Her tail wagged furiously as she came to realize this, as there was nothing more sacred in her homeland than to be blessed with a fertile womb or virile testicles. Luckily for Doe, she and Szymon seemed to be blessed especially well in that regard.

"May you be as fertile as him," replied the shewolf with a dip of her head. "My mother had small litters, so there was only me and my brother, when we were born - but I was to be bred by our alpha, who was blessed with many children. His mate, though - our alpha - was cursed to only bear him sons."

Doe smiled wistfully.

"I was to bear him daughters, but when I saw that his mate was saddened by this, I left the pack and came here - and now I have borne daughters for another, and a son as well," she explained, not really knowing why she was sharing this. Her head tilted to one side as she regarded the other shewolf. "Why did you leave? Do you miss it? I miss my desert, sometimes."
Messages In This Thread
I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:29 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 12, 2016, 11:39 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 12, 2016, 11:56 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 13, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 15, 2016, 03:44 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 17, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 12:15 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 12:44 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 18, 2016, 01:16 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Muses - November 18, 2016, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way. - by Doe - November 27, 2016, 01:10 AM