Northstar Vale Yestertempest
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
Even as she spoke his name and uttered her own in tones deeper, more sultry, than he could ever remember her having, Warbone became stricken by the memory of her and her father -- the man who had seen threat in his daughter's infatuation with the mercenary temporarily among them, and sought to sever the bond before it was forged. He imagined things would have been different had he truly wanted to stay there; a life of waiting for her to come of age, for surely Calliope wouldn't have let another woman near him who had the intent of having him sire their litter.

He wondered suddenly if Saena was this way, and what she would allow him in terms of breeding stock. Would she insist her womb be the only one used, or would she simply demand that any pup born to him be raised by her? He pushed the thought aside, realizing belatedly that he was putting the cart before the horse; that sex had risen to his mind the moment he'd laid eyes on young Calliope.

Warbone hid his inner turmoil well -- his face trained to stoicism, even more so now that it was scarred. "Calliope," he rumbled, tasting her name and finding desire there. A desire he had to think to ignore. He decided then that he wanted her, in more ways than one, but he could not tolerate her presence if he could not also control her... "You will stay with me." It was spoken as decree; and should she refuse, she would be forcibly removed.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Yestertempest - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 02:42 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Calliope - November 18, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 03:40 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Calliope - November 18, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Calliope - November 18, 2016, 04:51 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Calliope - November 18, 2016, 06:41 PM
RE: Yestertempest - by Warbone - November 18, 2016, 07:03 PM