Northstar Vale The Animal I Have Become
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena accepted Zephyr's show of submission with a quirk of her lips and the final relaxation of her figure. She arranged her ears neatly at the sides of her head, roughly forty degrees slanted upward, if only to maintain authority. She'd never been one to demand absolute submission, and she was one who easily let formalities go when she was given what she wanted the first time. Saena could certainly be one hell of a little bitch about it if the situation called for it, but it didn't. Zephyr was a perfect subordinate, and she sought to be the leader he deserved.

She drew nearer now that she'd let the formality of hierarchy rest, hardly hesitating as she reached out to offer his shoulder a companionable bump, should he allow it. Saena wasn't used to being touchy-feely, but she craved it now that she'd embraced this lifestyle. The contact of her fellow wolves was a great comfort to her, and she hoped it might comfort Zephyr's restless soul as well. She didn't know what made him wander away, nor did she wish to drag up ill feelings or memories by asking specifics. Instead, she aimed to join him, to walk alongside him, shoulder-to-shoulder, as companionable wolves might, while he traced the edge of their truly massive claim. "Zephyr, right?" she asked, searching his downturned face with pale blue eyes.

She didn't verbally instruct him to rise from his posture. She didn't think she needed to. Beyond keeping his line of sight out of hers, something that was simply expected of a subordinate wolf whether or not you were the leader of the pack, Saena needed nothing more from him, and welcomed him with her own stance to stand neutrally and equally once more. "May I join you?"
Messages In This Thread
The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 17, 2016, 09:17 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 18, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 18, 2016, 08:38 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 19, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 19, 2016, 10:09 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - November 20, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - November 28, 2016, 05:11 AM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - December 04, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Zephyr Maverick - December 08, 2016, 09:09 PM
RE: The Animal I Have Become - by Saēna - December 10, 2016, 01:14 PM