Neverwinter Forest Le Chat Noir
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Shrike grinned inwardly when Kaskara mentioned the fact that he hunted birds. "Thank you. I like birds." He said, in a cheerful voice. They were tough to catch sometimes, but Shrike thoroughly enjoyed charging forward and then leaping up to try and grab one of the feathery things before it could get too high off the ground. When done successfully, it took less energy than chasing down a rabbit, which could maneuver this way and that. All Shrike had to do was sneak up close enough to the birds, dash a short distance and jump, and he'd become quite good at developing that skill. Kaskara didn't want the bird, so he decided then to take it back to Allure. 

His ears turned back, then, when Kaskara admitted her defeat in tracking the lost children. He nodded slightly, as he had had the same results. She mentioned her mate and his mouth opened slightly as he nodded, and wanted to say something to the effect of that he hoped Kieran would come back soon- with the pups- but it would have been redundant to say so as he knew Kaskara felt the same. He was slightly surprised by her question, but ended up nodding. "Yes." He said. "Once Scimitar comes back, Allure said I would become an official member of the pack." He said. "Resident bird hunter." He said jokingly.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 13, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 15, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 15, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 20, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 22, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 29, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - December 02, 2016, 03:50 PM