Stone Circle i love chew
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Adeline hadn't slept in a den, namely her Dad's den, since the new pups and Valette had moved in. While the den was big, it was still cramped, and Adeline was still growing. It just didn't seem feasible for her to continue sleeping there. At one point, she might have asked @Grayday to stay in his den, but with his cranky girlfriend living here now, and their offspring just born, that wasn't an option, either. She could have asked Philos, but he didn't seem to be around much anymore. 

So, she spent most of her nights in random places trying to stay warm. As she approached Steady and Valette's den, Nikai's pelt stood out among the snow, and she paused. Some might have been jealous of the new pups, because, were it not for them, her life would not have changed so much. She would still be sleeping in her Dad's den, instead of them. But, not Adeline. She was rather fond of the tiny wolves, and it would just be too hard for her to hate them for something that wasn't their fault. 

With a wagging tail, she chuffed to the boy in greeting. Whatcha got there? she asked, seeing that he was playing with a stick. She plopped down in front of him, her winter coat protecting her from the coldness of the snow.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i love chew - by Nikai - November 24, 2016, 07:38 AM
RE: i love chew - by Addie - November 24, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: i love chew - by Nikai - November 25, 2016, 07:55 AM
RE: i love chew - by Addie - November 27, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: i love chew - by Nikai - December 05, 2016, 06:37 AM
RE: i love chew - by Addie - December 17, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: i love chew - by Nikai - December 26, 2016, 06:28 PM