Wild Berry Meadow Clowns To The Left Of Me, Jokers To The Right, Here I Am
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Though her teeth make contact, the woman slipped from her grasp before Brandy can secure a grip and the two part -- this time, it is a longer lull, and the both get a soft flurry of praise in before they are going at it again. Loosing a heavy breath, the yearling finds that the corners of her lips were pulled up in a faint smile -- it is from adrenaline and excitement, she is sure, but the compliment is nice to linger on in the back of her mind. 

"I've got skill.... And you do too."

She was a trained warrior, young as she was, not some fumbling youth that couldn't care for herself. As Emelie lunged forward, teeth flashing for Brandy's already scarred face, the yearling chose to back away; her paws carried her backward, out of the range of Emma's fangs and dancing to the side. This time, instead of going for a pin, Brandy made for the darker woman's ribs, her own ivory jaws aiming to rip at whatever she could possibly get ahold of.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clowns To The Left Of Me, Jokers To The Right, Here I Am - by Brandy - November 28, 2016, 06:33 AM