Ravensblood Forest Moonstone Mission
91 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Palisander was pleased to see Isley come to him so quickly and she had a hare with her too. Oh the joy. He could use a meal. He greeted her with a nudge and a lick. She was so beautiful. The orange colored male quirked up his lips. Just as beautiful as this stone. "You don't have to. I can go if we need more," he assured her. He grabbed the stone and then placed it by her feet.

"Look! Olive found a moonstone. Isn't it beautiful? Apparently it has healing properties. I managed to take this stone from Olive so we can find out its healing properties," he explained to her. She knew too he liked pretty things, and he would go around to get them. Even it was a long way. "I kind of wanted to give it to you as a gift but Olive wanted to give it as a gift to Arturo and let him keep it in his possession so both can use the stone if we would need it."

Perhaps Isley could tell that Palisander rather kept the stone for himself but he would have to gain her trust first. Then he could perhaps have some stones for himself. Perhaps Isley was even more aware than he thought of some of his trickery with the other female.
Messages In This Thread
Moonstone Mission - by Palisander - November 21, 2016, 09:21 AM
RE: Moonstone Mission - by Hemlock - November 27, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: Moonstone Mission - by Palisander - November 28, 2016, 06:42 AM
RE: Moonstone Mission - by Hemlock - November 30, 2016, 03:24 AM
RE: Moonstone Mission - by Palisander - December 01, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: Moonstone Mission - by Hemlock - December 02, 2016, 02:46 AM
RE: Moonstone Mission - by Palisander - December 03, 2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Moonstone Mission - by Hemlock - December 19, 2016, 03:43 AM