Neverwinter Forest Le Chat Noir
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Without having to do much, he seemed to have gained Kaskara's approval, and it meant the world to him. This was the alpha's sister, after all, and Allure's aunt- therefore it was important that Shrike impress her and gain her trust if he was ever to be worthy of courting her neice. It was too soon to make his intentions known, of course, as he hoped to establish himself as a friend of the family before he began to ask questions or make proposals. Time was needed, and time was exactly what he had- though if it was as simple to gain the trust of all Allure's family members as it had been with Kaskara, it might not take as long as he'd originally thought. 

"Thank you, Kaskara. That means a lot." He stated, tone genuine and sincere. She asked him about himself, and the first thing he thought of, naturally, was his exile from Redhawk Caldera- but he didn't want to tarnish his reputation just after he'd made a good one. Her nickname caused him to smile, and come up with something else to talk about. "Well. I like to scout, and guard." He said. "I've...I've got good experience tracking down those who need to be found," He said, albeit somewhat istfully, as he hadn't managed to find Lucy yet, and his one successful mission had ended up with the death of his target, even though that had been the plan all along. "Come from a big family...Like to swim..." He said, beginning to struggle with things to say. He laughed softly. "What would you like to know?' He asked, hoping she might have something in particular to ask him.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 05, 2016, 07:26 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 13, 2016, 10:10 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 13, 2016, 10:36 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 15, 2016, 10:15 AM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 15, 2016, 01:22 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 20, 2016, 01:00 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - November 22, 2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Kaskara - November 29, 2016, 11:49 AM
RE: Le Chat Noir - by Shrike Redleaf - December 02, 2016, 03:50 PM