Redhawk Caldera but i'm set on fire to keep you warm
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick was feeling... alright. And that was saying something. The nightmares, as quickly as they had come, had slowly disappeared. Whether it was because of the herbs he had chewed upon, he did not know, all he could be was thankful that he could now get some rest without being disturb by those horrible visuals of one of his only friends, lying dead before him. He shuddered as this thought crawled into his fragile mind again, but shook it off as just a simple daymare. He could handle those. 

As he was chasing a critter that had felt bold enough to scavenge for some more food as the winter quicky approached, he scented something more than just the bunny. It was Raven, he believed, but the sickening smell of the woman he had probably impregnated was intertwined with her smell. His nose wrinkled as he stopped moving, convenient mercy placed upon the poor fluffbutt as it hopped away. Instinct told him to find her immediately, but his head knew better. Winter was coming. If Raven were to get pregnant, she might not make it through the cold months. Besides, fatherhood was not something he found to fit his personality...

Checking out could not hurt, he thought as he changed his direction of walking and followed the sweet yet intoxicating smell of the female in heat. If she did not want him to get close, he could understand - he was still a mess, and he had not been very nice to her. But at least he would be able to scare off some other males that might want to put the poor girl through motherhood and the burden of being pregnant in the cold months of winter.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 02, 2016, 01:09 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 02, 2016, 04:36 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 05, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 10, 2016, 11:40 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 12, 2016, 12:42 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 13, 2016, 09:11 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 14, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 14, 2016, 11:47 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 14, 2016, 11:59 AM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 16, 2016, 03:23 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Raven - December 16, 2016, 03:41 PM
RE: but i'm set on fire to keep you warm - by Trick - December 18, 2016, 02:27 PM